1. Whole bean or ground? Whole bean is the freshest way to go.
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? Loaded.
3. Regular or flavored? Regular.
4. How do you drink your coffee? French pressed, big mug, a bit of creamer, and a good book.
5. Favorite coffee ever? This is like choosing a favorite child! Right now I’m really enjoying the Tatoosh Blend from Zoka Coffee Roaster. I really like the medium-dark roasts.
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? I think I’m only mildly fussy. I’m not so much a snob that I won’t drink coffee made from supermarket beans if that’s what’s in the cupboard, but I prefer something more fresh than that usually.
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? Something chocolate-hazelnutty, a good book, some knitting…
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? Nothing I can think of at the moment.
9. Yarn/fiber you love? Natural fibers, soft.
10. Yarn/fiber you hate? Anything that is scratchy and feels like plastic or that involves fun fur or other weird textures.
11. What’s on your needles? Two scarves, one pair of Monkey Socks, an afghan, a couple of kippot, and maybe something lacey next week.
12. Favorite colors? I’m in a very aqua and chartreuse phase right now. I’m also attracted to a lot of dusty/earthy tones. I like color. I don’t like fluorescents or too much pastel, but anything else is pretty much a go.
13. Allergies? Nope.
14. Anything you really love, really don’t like, or just need to get off your chest? I really love books, science, rain, and Heroes. I really dislike driving. And I can’t wait to find out who my partner is.