Paper cuts have such a beautiful,graphic quality. I’ve been admiring them around the web and finally decided to try my hand at it. My first attempt is a little bit rough, but I think it’s pretty. My ultimate plan is to frame a grouping of paper cuts and hang them above the bed.
Here are a few of those inspiring links that I mentioned:
- Angry Chicken’s paper cut pattern
- Silhouette, a flickr group
- Ellen Brown free patterns
- Zipora Ne’eman’s makes traditional Jewish paper cuts
- Halyna Podolynna’s very contemporary paper cuts